During an Emergency there is several ways to get information and as events escalate not all are available:
- Website – The town website is updated during an event with the latest information.
- Enroll in CT Alert - Visit the following link to enroll: Click Here
- E-mail Blasts – The Town website has a news feature. You can add and E-mail address by clicking the “Subscribe to News” link on the left hand side of the screen. When the website is updated during an event the same information is sent to News Subscribers.
- Phone – The Emergency Operations Center is staffed during an emergency and can be contacted at 860-535-2877 X 10.
- Reverse Call – During a large scale event we utilize an automated calling system. To register please click here.
- Town Hall – During Town Emergencies - the Emergency Operations Center at 25 Rocky Hollow Rd., is staffed.